2015 Toyota Prius - Where's Fob?

Can’t help you find the one you lost, but when a new car joins our fleet we have a third key made and put it in a dedicated place for just such occasions. It’s saved us a few times.

Attach something kinda big and very colorful to the key chain. That would make it harder to misplace for most people. How ever a really determinded mispalcer still has a god shot at it :wink:
My GFs son in law was a town worker and needed a place to stay after plowing snow all night,he stayed at her house when she was at mine. He was/is a really determinded one after 6th or 7th lost key in a couple of years I attached a 10 inch medium duty chain to it. Not a problem gone by next time. Really having a dedicted place by the door is the best method once the habit is formed.thing.

Should we be discussing religion in this forum?
:smirk:

1 Like

:cold_face: noooo
:smile:

Learned from my uncle, who had an endless number of keys for houses and apartments. Get a nice looking box - hang it on wall by front door LINK
Future problems solved

1 Like

It’s too late now and I hope you found it, but I had to get myself one of these. Between my absent mindedness, my 85 year old dad, and my teenage daughter losing keys, it has been a real time and money saver! 4 trackers and it works by RF rather than bluetooth.

https://amzn.to/3c40Y8z