2015 Kia Sorento #- Poor headlights

And they make them to the spec and price point the buyer negotiates. Not many BMW owners are complaining about dim lights?

That’s debatable,
And yes I do own a BMW,

1 Like

I’m striving mightily to obtain that double digit IQ but at this point just consider me “aspirational” for what is likely an unobtainable goal… :wink:

Those headlamps are $900 each, ask BMW prices and people expect BMW quality.

New Kia Sorentos at the local dealer range from $34,000 to $47,000, prices seem to be in line with that luxury Tesla Model 3. Hyundai and Kia command big money for their SUVs. The days of the bargain Excel and Sephia are long gone.

And the prices of BMW and Lexus top line SUVs?

Top line SUVs are over $100,000 however the Sorento is classified as a small SUV. The Lexus NX 250 starts at $40,000.

There are other cars with projector style headlights that are nearing 20 years of age and this hasn’t happened.

I drove the car at night and the lighting is abysmal. Installed $90 lamps and there was no change. She asserted they seem to have gotten worse over time and I like you considered the fact that she has aged as well. After my discovery, I do not discount what she is saying. The lights are failing internally.

Blockquote