2014 Nissan Versa tranny issues?

Has anyone out there had a GOOD experience with a Nissan Versa Note S Plus? I LOVE MY LITTLE GOCART, but all of the info I’ve read on the tranny is scaring me to death! My car has 75,000 miles on it, and I’ve not had a single issue with it. Do you all think I should sell it off before problems arise?

I say NO ! Even if you have to have transmission work done it is still less expensive then a new car. Just pretend you have a car payment and put that money in savings and then you won’t panic when you do need repair. Besides, very few people go online and say good things about any vehicle.
It would be a good idea to look in the manual and make sure all maintenance is up to date.

it lasted to 75K miles, so good chance is your car will be all fine, but you have to maintain it, which happen to include regularly changing your CVT transmission fluid

if you open your maintenance booklet, it will likely tell “inspect CVT fluid” in “regular maintenance schedule”, every 30K miles, but “premium schedule” will list replacing it every 30K miles - I’m telling from what I see in my 2012 Altima booklet

have CVT fluid changed, repeat every 30K miles and likely you will be OK

it will definitely be much less expense than replacing car

keep an eye on strange noises or slippage

1 Like