2014 Buick LaCrosse - No X 6

no cruse control , no speedometer showing on dash, no radio, no navigation, no cruse control, no dash tempenture,

This sounds like a classic GM BCM failure.

2 Likes

Your answer didnt help me the problem WHY did you even answer?

I fyou know how to accurately and safely measure the battery’s voltage, you could try the basic battery/alternator test: Before starting the vehicle first thing in the morning, the battery shold measure about 12.6 volts. Then immediately after starting the engine, 13.5 to 15.5 volts.

However, as VDC mentions above, this seems more like one of the vehicle’s electronic modules has failed or an electrical connection problem . Was there any work done just prior to it happening?

No there wasnt any work done to it . It happen when I was driving Thanks for responding to me

The battery test is OK and all the fuses check out OK also

Didn’t help ? Good Grief , he gave you a plausable item that could be the problem .

If you don’t like the answers then ask for a refund.

3 Likes

Shine a flashlight in the under-dash area. See anything unusual happening down there, loose connectors etc? If not I expect you’re going to need to take your vehicle to a shop who has the needed tools and experience for diagnosing GM electronics problems. You might drop by a dealership when they aren’t busy and ask if they know of any recalls, service bulletins for this sort of problem for your car. The worst they can say is “no”. And you can use this forum’s search feature to see if this has been discussed here before, the link is upper right on this page. I presume you’ve already tried Google.

Thank you very much . Try to bring an up date a little later.

Typical module failure. Same thing I fixed on my 85. There was only one computer then and it cost $100. That was lucky.

1 Like