My check engine light came on yesterday I had it checked this morning and this was the code. PO13A now the light has gone out. Do I still need service?
I think I would drive it if the CEL stays off. But if it comes on again would take it in, Diagnostic May be up to $150 but better than throwing parts at it. Driving with theCEL on can result in damage to other engine components.
P013A Possible Causes
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2 harness is open or shorted
- Heated Oxygen Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks