2013 Honda Pilot - Unreliable Starting

Intermittent starting problem. After driving 200 miles parked the car. 20 minutes later the engine would not turn over. A tow truck boost, the car started. Immediately had full battery checked, nothing found. The car started on and off fine several times. I was able to make home without any problem driving back over 300 miles. Car was fine for two months. Drove 90 miles. Parked the car. The next morning it did not start. Did not start with a boost. Battery ok as everything lit well and voltage good. I got sick and had to wait to car. Three day later the car started fine. Bel Air Honda, MD, service agent assures me that they will find the problem through diagnostics. I do not know if the car keep starting. My initial thought was that it is a starter motor problem but since started again, I am not certain. It could be ignition problem. Suffering and uncertain

The next time the engine won’t start, with the dash lights on, step on the brake pedal and shift the transmission into neutral and then try starting the engine.

If the engine starts, it points to a problem with the park/neutral safety switch.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/honda,2003,pilot,3.5l+v6,1429332,electrical-switch+&+relay,neutral+safety+switch+/+range+sensor,4584

Tester