2013 Camry, confirm old winter tires won't work?

Snow tires on my '04 Camry ( 15" ) won’t fit my '15 Camry ( 16" ) because the newer car has bigger calipers and 15" wheels won’t clear them.

1 Like

Although Toronto and Buffalo airports are only 68 miles apart, weather conditions are frequently more different than you would think.

Buffalo is in the wind shadow of lake Erie, Toronto is usually not. Buffalo has about double the snow.

The National Weather Service is predicting 2 to 4 FEET of snow for the Buffalo area, between today and Sunday. :grimacing:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lake%20Effect%20Snow%20Warning&hl=en&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONQUeLVT9c3NMyqKskoMUvJfcRoxS3w8sc9YSnDXWcbq3W4NLhQFSiJc4nqJ-fn5KQml2Tm5-mnZBYnFpekFhULMPIsYpXwScxOVXBNSwPKKgTn5ZcrhCcW5WXmpQMAKr06V2kAAAA&sxsrf=ALiCzsYruj_heVUTY5eNrlk_At-pQbx6Aw:1668773150421

1 Like

Orchard Park, where the Bills stadium ism had 77 inches Friday through Saturday. Many of the Bills players live in Orchard Park and neighbors helped clear their driveways to get them to the airport.

Darcie, if you are close to Detroit I have a set of Blizzak tires on nice Scion rims with tpms for sale that fit your car.

1 Like

I don’t think those Scion wheels will fit Darcies Toyota Camry.

I assure you that they do

04 scions had 4x100 bolt pattern. I believe newer scions had 5 bolt. That can have impact on fitment.

1 Like

So we can end this speculation, the wheels in question are from a 2014 tC which has 5 × 114.3 pattern with the same size tire on it that the O.P. stated.

The newer tC is essentially a Camry coupe