2011 Hyundai Sonata - We have a p705 code here

starter does nothing when turn the key. has a p705 trouble code chk engine light on. buglar alarm don’t arm or work ,does not buzz when key left in switch,backup up lights don’t work and does not light up and tell which gear it’s in.has new starter and new park safety switch.

Diagnostic trouble code P0705 indicates that the Engine Control Module (ECM) or Transmission Control Module (TCM) has received an input error from the Transmission Range Sensor (TRS). This switch is also known as a pressure switch, Park Neutral Position switch (PNP), the gear selection switch, or a PRNDL input switch.

shift from park to neutral, see if it will start.

i tried neutral and it still does nothing.i guuess a wire or connector is bad but am afraid to test because the car has different colors than the wirin diagram that i have!

i went back and checked all the fuses and the 7.5 amp start fuse thats connected between the ign switch and buglar alarm has no power on either side even with the switch on .does this mean the ign switch is bad and which one needs reolaced.