I heard a long time ago that I should always keep my Volt on charge when not driving, It now that I’m experiencing battery degradation, I’m wondering if that was a mistake. Thoughts?
Probably apples and oranges but a few years ago we ruined the battery in a laptop keeping it on charge. I’d think it might have something to do with your battery degradation issue. Of course, it could also just be the result of a 9 year old battery.
Can you explain the post a little more? Is your concern that you charged it to full every night out of habit when you were home and now you think it is hurting the drive battery? This is a topic that interests me. I’m not being fresh.