2009 Camry Hybrid displays battery symbol pointing to circle symbol. Meaning?

111,416 miles
In the odometer window, (O) <- [^ ^] an arrow points left from a car battery symbol to a circular symbol = motor?
Meaning?
Thank you

Surely the Owner’s Manual has a section that deals with the vehicle’s warning lights, gauges, and controls. Have you looked at the manual?

Surely the Owner's Manual has a section that deals with the vehicle's warning lights, gauges, and controls. Have you looked at the manual?
Thank you. She will have to find the Manual. I believe the circle symbol represents a motor Described over the telephone at first I thought it meant wheel tire pressure sensor batteries were getting low or dead.

“She will have to find the Manual.”

Hmmm…She sounds like a friend of mine.
Every time I asked him if I could see the manual for his Rav-4, he would tell me, “It’s at home”.
In response, I asked him if he keeps the manuals for his TV and his kitchen appliances in the car.
My response illustrated for him how silly it is to keep one’s car manual at home, and now he keeps it in the car.

Meaning ??
READ THE OWNER’S MANUAL. ( yes, it does have a section on the meaning of the warning symbols )
AS eveyone has asserted already.
Is the OP even reading these responses ?

( and don’t call me shirley :wink: )

If it looks anything like this
http://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM33788U/pdf/sec_01-01.pdf

Then it’s simply the graphic that shows the driver what the hybrid system is doing.

Owner’s Manual? We don’ need no stinken owner’s manual.
I’ll seek one on line.

Oh! THANK YOU, FoFather.
Page 27 shows the display in question!
Apparently the odometer window has been switched to show what is happening.
Must depart on a bloodelivery.

My wife does that on occasion…pushing many buttons in an attempt to do something…then not knowing what happened to change the display to some info she doesn’t know.
Car
TV
Tablet
You name it.

Hey guys. What does the “D” mean on the shift display ?

"Hey guys. What does the "D" mean on the shift display ?"
forwarD. Everyone know dis.