Ok so here is the issues.
- Heater core is bad. How do I know? No Heat blowing at all.
- Engine overheating.
- Transmission fluid is supposed to be between hot and cold, but is about 2 inches above hot.
- Their is oil fluid beneath engine bay and on top of transmission.
- Oil level isn’t lowering.
- Radiator isn’t losing.
- Break fluid good.
- Power steering fluid good.
So the liquid is fresh.
Does a heater core store any amount of fluid?
What could be my issue.
I was planning on fixing heater core, thermostat and keep up with oil change, but I fear my issues keep getting worse. But against where is the fluid coming from? And radiator smell gets threw vents when engine is hot.
I can drive ten miles highway distance with out an issue.
I can drive 7 miles on city streets without an issue.
So again if I not losing fluid and liquid is fresh.
What’s up? I fear transmission is fuller because it’s thinned out and overflowing? That the true over heating stems from transmission?
But no driving issues or clicking. No gear slipping either.