when I touch my car, i feel the current,what should I do
Explain your issue much better since I have no idea what you are talking about.
My car battery is getting drained out in morning.
I have replaced the battery last year only.
Also when I touch the door , I can feel the electric shock type situation.
Likely that has no bearing on your problem.
Something electronic is staying ON when the car is OFF and draining the battery overnight. You need a mechanic to run a parasitic draw test on the car to find out what is staying ON.
If you have a replacement radio or amplifiers, car alarm system, remote start or added back up cameras, suspect one of those as being the problem. Pull the fuse from that device and see if the battery drains overnight. If it doesn’t, there is your problem.