2007 GMC Yukon Drains Batteries

I’m having a strange issue with my 2007 GMC Yukon, it keeps draining batteries. I’ve already replaced one battery and I am still having the problem. Originally, I’ve restored my aux. power options back to factory settings, hoping this would solve my problem. Then I’ve set all of the aux. power options to “off” and I’ve checked to make sure that I don’t have anything on (as in dome lights) that could be draining my battery over and over again. If my vehicle is not started every two days, I’m having to jump it. It is getting annoying to have to jump my vehicle as often as I do and I just can’t figure out what would be draining my battery since I can’t find anything obvious that would be using the retained power once I turn my Yukon off. Any suggestions?

Sounds like it should still be under warranty. Have you taken it to a dealer?

All I know about the GM Yukon and the Chevy Tahoe is that they are humongous vehicles built by GMC, and that GMC shares a lot of engineering and parts across their lines. So, in case there is any similarity, I have been told that GM has a TSB out on a battery charging problem that applies to the 2007 Tahoe. The symptom was that the battery drained if the vehicle sat for a few days. See the thread here “Chevy Tahoe 2007 dead in driveway”