2006 Chevy Silverado

Cannot pump gas

Could you be a little more descriptive?

Cannot help

No full service stations in Maine?

Take two Vicodin and call me in the morning.

C’mon, man, give us something to work with here.

When trying to pump gas at any station from Maine to Maryland, the gas pump at the filling station kicks off no matter how the nozzle is inserted or speed of fill. There have been online suggestions to clean and/or replace filters and covers relative to the venting system. All of which I have done with the exception of the large plastic unit covered with a sheetmetal guard that sits over the gas tank in front of the rear axle. It usually takes 20 minutes to fill the 26 gal tank just clicking it in ounce by ounce.

There sure are, but I don’t sign blank checks----When trying to pump gas at any station from Maine to Maryland, the gas pump at the filling station kicks off no matter how the nozzle is inserted or speed of fill. There have been online suggestions to clean and/or replace filters and covers relative to the venting system. All of which I have done with the exception of the large plastic unit covered with a sheetmetal guard that sits over the gas tank in front of the rear axle. It usually takes 20 minutes to fill the 26 gal tank just clicking it in ounce by ounce.

First step with a tank filling problem is to check TSB’s. GM may have a diagnosis and a fix all ready made.