2005 Toyota Corolla - Cat cleaner

Sounds like he did replace plugs after. The wet plugs tell me the engine isn’t firing.

I’m not clear cylinders. That’s right.
But tell me how?

Please tell me the method step by step.

I will be abreciated.

Take out the plugs, disable the fuel system and let the starter motor turn over the engine. That will drawn in fresh air and kick out some of the excess fuel or chemical in there.

I want to tell you all that I have removed the oxcegen sensor and tried to start but nothing good.

Ok , Ali it appears that you are in over your head . It just may be time for professional help .

I want to tell you all that I have removed the oxcegen sensor and tried to start but nothing good.

Removing the oxygen sensor will not help. You are in over your head. Tow it to a mechanic

The same can be accomplished by pressing gas pedal all the way to the floor and then turning ignition and cranking.

The very first step . . .

Make sure you can turn the engine over by hand

If you can’t, you need to figure out why and attempt to resolve that issue

You’re right. Your way is easier to do and removes the possibility of debris falling in. Is it a certainty that no fuel is delivered when the gas pedal is floored - would it still be wise to disable the fuel pump?

When the gas pedal pressed 80% or more to the floor, the computer goes into the Clear Flood Mode.

The computer the cuts fuel injector pulse widths in half, or about a 20:1 air/fuel ratio to clear the flooded condition.

http://www.gmtuners.com/tech/modes.htm

Tester

Hi there,
sorry. i’m late to update news.

I have towed my car to a shop and told the mechanic about “cat cleaner” i had used.

He has said: “nothing damaged with car components” then put key to position on and gear stick position 4.

After that he has towed my car by his car for about 1 kilometer, the car started running and its engine voice increasing and increasing.

smoke much much of white color has gone out of the exhaust tail.

now, the car starts normally.

But my problem “low power” not solved.

Please anyone knows about that, give me a hand.

Thanks everyone,

Ali

Does that mechanic know you are concerned about low power? Will you pay him to fix, or at least diagnose and offer a well-founded opinion?

1 Like

What kind of mechanic does that to start a vehicle . If that is the mechanics normal practice then I think a better mechanic is needed .

1 Like

To tell you truth, I don’t know what was inside the car cylinders. I can’t explain…no try to start at all.
He has tried for long time to start it and added a little oil to the cylinders to improve compression but to no avail.

At last he has done what I had told you and problem finished.

1 Like

Does it now start and run OK?

I am sorry.
Sometimes I can’t reply because it asked me to login and I have not account.

For your inquiry, yes it’s OK as before.
it starts quickly.

No he doesn’t.
Sure, I will pay.