2005 tahoe electrical problems (bulbs)

2005 TAHOE MANY BULBS BURNING OUT ALL THE TIME FROM HEADLIGHTS TO RADIO LIGHTS TO STEERING WHEEL LIGHTS. DEALER CAN’T FIND PROBLEM. HELP

When I see these type of posts that end with"dealer/mechanic can’t find the problem? I am troubled by suggesting that the system be tested to see if there are conditions that the voltage the system operates under becomes excessive. I think to myself, surley the dealer/mechanic would have checked the voltages and for the presence of excessive AC. Isn’t asking/suggesting that the voltage goes high for some reason first on everyones list? O’yeah and then the “check the grounds” suggestion, mechanics know to do these things.

AND ISNT IT STRANGE THAT EVERY TIME WE EXIT THE TAHOE, WE GET SHOCKED WHEN SHUTING THE DOOR. THE DEALERSHIP SAYS THEY CALLED GM AND WAS TOLD THIS HASN’T BEEN A PROBLEM. SOMETIMES THE HEADLIGHTS DIM FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND TOO WHICH I TOLD THE DEALERSHIP THAT I THINK IT WAS A VOLTAGE PROBLEM, BUT VEHICLE RETURNED TO ME AS CAN’T FIND ANYTHING WRONG.

First Please Please loose the ALL CAPS. They are difficult to read and are consider shouting.

The shock you get when shutting the door is not related to the car’s electrical system, it is just static charge and that may be due to the seat cover, tyre tyres or even the clothing you are wearing.

You can try some anti-static spray for that.

The lights are almost certainly burning out due to over voltage. That is a charging system problem. Any mechanic worthy of the name should be able to catch that one. It could be as simple as a loose wire to the need for a new alternator.