2005 Subaru Impreza WRX

I have a good question for anyone out there that can help me. I have a 2005 Subaru Impreza and would like to sell it, but there is a complication with it. It has no motor or tranny due to it being imported from Japan which makes it also a right hand driving car. Would anyone be able to tell me what this car is worth it the condition it is. The inside is in terrific shape and outside.

A right-hand drive car is potentially valuable to a rural mail carrier.
If you live in or near a rural area, you might want to ask the local postmasters to make their carriers aware of your vehicle.

Of course, you have to be realistic about the value of a car sans powertrain.
An intact, well-maintained '05 WRX should be worth around $12k-$13k.
This is just an WAG on my part, but I suspect that your car is worth–at most–about $3k to $4k.

Determining value would be difficult as you would need the right buyer at the right time.

The question I would have would be where are you at in regards to the paperwork on this car? (Current title/tag in your state, etc.)

This is the wrong place.

Try going to NASIOC.com where some interest may get generated, especially your local chapter. I have a feeling the balance of parts especially if different from US spec WRX(likely) will sell well.

right now the title is in hand for the vehicle.