2005 Hyundai Elantra-Strange Noise

I’m hoping you guys can help me figure out what is going on with my car.

Last week I was driving on the highway when I heard a noise that sounded like a burst of air. It was intermittent. At the time I did not notice how fast I was going. I pulled over and had the passenger check my tires as to me it sounded like it was coming from the front drivers side tire area. The tires looked fine. I was running the air conditioner at the time on the lowest setting. I drove the car around town at low speeds all week this week and didn’t hear the sound again. Yesterday I went driving on the highway again. This time I did not have the air conditioner on at all. This time I heard a vibrating type of sound. It was also intermittent. It seemed to only happen around 70 mph. The sound came in bursts and I could feel a vibration in the gas petal. There was no vibration in the steering wheel or any loss of power that I noticed. The first couple of times it happened it scared me so I let off the gas. I managed to let it happen twice without letting off the gas and it remained intermittent. When I came back home I kept my speed below 70 and didn’t hear either the air or the vibration noise.

Any ideas?