2004 Dodge Intrepid SE 2.7 - What do these codes mean

Over the past number of months, I’ve replaced the plugs, wires, coils and the 02 sensors on this vehicle but the check engine light remains on. The codes that are still showing are PO132, PO152 and PO300. For the first 5-10 minutes of driving, the car really hesitates when I try to accelerate (like there is no power to go), then it will kick in a bit but check engine light will occasionally blink until it warms up. Wondering what the problem could be. Thanks for any help.

Mark, How Many Miles On It ?

Click this link :

Then click “Trouble Codes” to the left and just below the blue header.

Then when that page loads, keep scrolling on down until you get to the codes and click them for help.

CSA

Sorry about that. It has 135,000 on it. I bought it last year off a salesman who drove it mostly highway all over the country.

P0132 and P0152 indicate oxygen sensor circuit problems. This is both banks and the front sensor both times. The very first thing that I would suspect - rather than both of these O2 sensors being bad - is a wiring problem, and likely some wire that is a common feed for both sensors.

Bad O2 sensor readings will throw off the air/fuel mixture. For that reason it is possible that the P0300 (random/multiple cylinder misfire) is a symptom of the O2 sensor problem.

I would take a multimeter to the sensors and their wiring.

At 135K it is possible that the O2 sensors might both have gone. I just wouldn’t assume that until I was certain that the wiring was good.

Thank you so much for this information.