2004 Buick LeSabre - Won't start

You said:from that list choose a shop specializing on Buicks. What list??

In a message dated 12/8/2019 9:42:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, cartalk@discoursemail.com writes:

Jose , there is not a list here read what George wrote . Actually all you need is a good shop that your friends recommend or gets good ratings from the many online sites like Angies list or Yelp .

Well you never know but what I had with my Buick was a mis-adjusted ignition switch. It would sometimes not crank until repeated turns of the key. The actual switch is below on the steering column and being mis-adjusted, turning the key wouldn’t always push the lever enough to activated the starter. I went to replace it and discovered it just wasn’t adjusted after some years of use so took the new switch back.

I’m so frustrated!! I went to a shop with very good ratings and you know what? The guy had a car for a whole week and then told me: " I don’t know what’s wrong with your car"(!?) When the car don’t start I put the computer on it and then the car start. I can’t find out the problem(!?) Want to believe it?

In a message dated 12/8/2019 10:01:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, cartalk@discoursemail.com writes:

Thank you. That really helps!!

In a message dated 12/8/2019 10:10:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, cartalk@discoursemail.com writes: