2003 Kia Sorento

I have a 2003 Sorento with 57,000 miles on it. How many miles can I expect to get on this vehicle until I run it into the dirt?

It depends on how you treat it. If you keep up with the maintenance schedule specified by Kia, you should get a couple hundred thousand miles out of it. There will be repairs, of course. All mechanical systems fail. But the major systems should work to many years to come.

Agree! Since Kia was bought by Hyundai, quality and durabliity have improved considerably,and Kias now have one of the best warranties in the business. Kia is also the fastest growing car company in North America, so you need not worry about parts. Besides, many parts are common with Hyundais.

So to many years of happy and safe driving.

Be sure and change the timing belt at 60k. Otherwise a decent truck overall.

Change the oil regularly, don’t drive it while the engine is overheating, or beat it into the asphalt and it should go 300k miles IMHO.
A friend of the family has an '03 Sorento with about 75k miles on it and it’s been a rock solid vehicle up to this point.
However, it’s not going to make 300k miles since they seldom change the oil and have ignored half a dozen warnings from me about staying on top of the timing belt issue. One of these days soon they will probably receive an education as to what happens when one neglects a vehicle.