Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

2003 Ford Thunderbird - Moulding Piece Needed

Hi, I am needing a moulded trim piece
Part # 1W6Z-7650584-BAA
Is there a link to either a junkyard or salvage yard that I can simply enter this number or find out if they have a wrecked 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Convertible?

Rocky , just call your local salvage yard and tell them what you need. Most of them have the ability to find parts . Or just go to a body shop and show them what you need and see if they can find one.