2003 Accord has lost it's mind

My previous post was about my Accord stalling on damp days. I have a little more information that may be helpful. The car was parked outside overnight. It had snowed about 4 inches. I started it up with no problem. As I was scraping the snow off while it was idling, it started acting up. It was in “park”, but the green light for “drive (D)” was flicking on and off. The speedometer was also jumping to 5, 7, 10 mph and then down to 0 and would eventually stall almost like it was flooding. I drove it around the neighborhood to try to drive “the crazy” out of it. When it would act up, I would pull over to the side and it would eventually stall out. I finally got it working pretty consistently - enough to get to work. I’m now at work with a schizophrenic car waiting for me at the end of the day. Any thoughts?

That sounds an awful lot like a vehicle speed sensor to me. But with the indicator light for your shift lever doing weird things, it could even be a more general wiring harness problem. Do you know if your OBD2 has stored any fault codes?

Yeah, it sounds like a transmission wiring harness problem.