2000 Subaru Outback stored for 10 months

I have been in the Philippines for almost 9 months now and in May I am coming home. My car has been in storage for this time and before I left I washed it, filled it with fuel, changed the oil, disconnected the battery, took the tires off and put the car on blocks (the car is resting on its A-frame in the front and where the struts come into the suspension on the rear), and the tailpipe is plugged with a squishy football to prevent critters from entering. Aside from removing the football, putting the tires on and reattaching the battery, what should I do to get it ready to be used again?

Thanks

You are most likely going to have to reprogram the key fob.

You didn’t mention anything about adding stabilizer. If you stored in a cool climate, it might not matter, but I would go to a marine store and get a little ethanol emzyne and stabile now for a boost and refresher even after storage.
http://mystarbrite.com/startron//content/view/14/37/lang,en/

Courgar,
By key fob do you mean the remote to unlock the car. If so…haha…I lost that about a year after I got the car.

Check Ebay for a replacement fob. They are pretty reasonable to purchase from there.

How much is the reprogram?