2000 Caravan 3.3L Stalling

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan SE 3.3L. The timing chain recently broke. So I replaced the timing set, cover, water pump, camshaft sensor, and oil pan. The timing is all aligned. It starts right up, but then stalls. Unplugged the front three spark plugs to see if one of those were the problem, and then it ran better and didn’t stall out. Any suggestions?

I will be very interested to see if this one gets figured out.

I posted to another forum as well. Someone there suggested that I would need to take the van out on the highway for the computer to relearn “minimum throttle” because the battery was disconnected. Going to try that out and see if it works.

From the repair manual;

The 3.3 Liter (152 cu. inch) and 3.8 Liter (231 cu. inch) engines are 60°V-6 engines with cast iron cylinder blocks and aluminum cylinder heads (Fig. 1). The engine uses a single, block mounted camshaft with pushrods to actuate the valves. These engines do not have provisions for a free wheeling valve train.

You may need to do a compression test to check for bent valves.

If it just a case of the IAC out of calibration if you hold the accelerator at 600 RPMs (a little below target idle speed) the IAC will take over after about 30 seconds.