1998 Honda Civic Ex keeps turning off. Someone please help I need to know what's wrong!

I have a 1998 Honda Civic with 153,000 miles. Whenever I come to a stop my car just turns off, before it turns off the check engine light will flickr and the right passenger door makes weird noises. When it turns off I put the car in park and it turns back on perfectly. When it does turn off the battery light and oil light comes on and stays on. This morning it happened again and the car wouldn’t start up for 10 minutes I need to know what’s wrong before it gets worse. I already got a tune up on it. What could be wrong the mechanics have no idea what’s wrong

Have your mechanics checked the Idle air control valve (IAC)?

Yeah we got that checked out they said it’s good

Why does ANY car die or stumble at idle speed? Car does drive ok at say 20-30 mph but won’t idle? Good guess would be vacuum leak. Weak fuel pump. Bad maf. Ignition module.

There are a number of things that could cause this kind of problem. As was mentioned, a vacuum leak is just one of them that is a likely suspect. It would be good to know what was done for the “tune up”. A good service shop should be able to find the issue without much problem and not just shake their heads at the problem.