Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

1997 Chevy Pick-up Truck, y-pipe

I have a 1997 Chevrolet Truck, Model: S10, Engine Size: 4.3
I can’t find one at the junk yard and I also can’t find it new. Anyone got any suggestions?
I was told I could fix it by doing some welding on it.

I know you don’t have a high performance car, but look for it at the “Summit Racing Equipment” site. They list it for about $80-$90. It’s a Walker part.

I’d go to a muffler shop (not a chain) and see what they can do for you.

Here’s a link:

I see several different styles, so go through their winnowing system, and make sure you get the right one.

Make sure whoever fixes it replaces the exhaust doughnuts. This truck being a 1997, they’re probably ready to disintegrate.