I am looking to sell my car soon. It’s been a daily driver for 5 years since I bought it, and been a good car. I like the person I want to sell it to, and they would fix the issues it has. NADA and KBB seem a little out of touch with the prices I am seeing in Craigslist and other sites. How should I know how to fairly price this? Any suggestions?
- Clearcoat still good on everything but the bumpers
- Interior in good shape for a 18 year old car, not smelly or dirty.
- Starts up every time, runs well.
- Since I purchased it, all belts have been replaced, driver side seat belt motor was replaced, ignition and switch replaced, battery is only 2 years old, all fluids and filters changed regularly.
- Tires have less than 1000 miles on them.
- Needs clutch master/slave cylinder rebuilt soon, but still works for now.
- Needs new AC compressor, line flush, and charge for AC to work.
- Check engine light comes on when warm, but doesn’t seem to interfere with how it runs.
- At highway speeds (60-75mph), has a shudder. After $700 worth of parts, new tires and alignment, shudder did not go away.
- Has small scratch and dent that could be easily fixed on rear quaterpanel. It is very minor, but a little bigger than typical “parking lot ding”.