1990 cherokee laredo, done!

guys , I don t care about no stinking badges. c daquila isfree to take them all away. I don t like to edit posts except for grammar. as you, barky, rightly pointed out, it can make others posts sound silly. if you ll read the posts in this thread you ll see that the latest were posted hours apart and yesterday and the day before. if you think I m posting to get badges you are wrong. I needed some help earlier and was afraid if I just added to existing posts some one might miss a needed pc of info to understand my situation fully and I might miss some needed help.

we often askposters to give more detail so we can understand fully and help them accurately. I was trying to give all details. we also like to know how things turn out, so I tried to keep you all updated to let you know I was getting somewhere and appreciated the help.

I have been very busy this week and often only had a minute or two here and there wqhile drinking lemonade and wiping sweat and taking pain meds trying to get this done so that we could get on with life.

I was posting in this thread and others to relieve some stress i was under at times. blowing off frustration with my stupid mistakes and lack of experience and physical misery. if my posting style annoys you I am sorry.

wes

and the I don t remember the guy who said that offering much other than criticism, much thanks to all who did offer help and encouragement. he was right tho about me being able to do better. I made some stupid mistakes on the jeep, luckily I had enough luck and skill and help to fix them

Glad to hear you finally got this job done Wes.
You know that now that you fixed one thing…the jeeps carma will be thrown off and something else will go wrong.???

Yosemite

special thanks to Yosemite for making me smile

Success and a smile. Life can be good for the determined. Good for you, @wesw.

@wesw congrats buddy. Always feels great to conquer the machine and make it happy again.