1967 Toyota Stout

I hope they don’t forget the Batmobile, the Mach 5…

Troll, the ones you mentioned were not imaginary, they were real. I thought maybe you meant to say visionary, but that leaves the Subaru 360 out.

The criticisms from other users about how people post are different from the functions of the site as they were intended to work. The make/model tags were not specifically added to satisfy the requests of the existing members that new people identify their cars. It was supposed to be for people coming here to sort through discussions to find information pertinent to their cars. Which sort are you finding doesn’t work? I can do it on desktop. Mobile I can’t, but the discussions, if tagged, do show the labels.

Many new posters claimed that they had entered the vehicle information via the scroll down expecting that information to be in the post but it isn’t. Who would know that it is only for tags to help the next person.

If I try to start a new post the scroll down for make and model won’t open for me.

I do try to look at as much as I can, but I don’t get to it all. I appreciate your attention to this issue, and would sincerely appreciate if you tag me or PM me if you see a comment by a new poster making such a statement. Some things hang back due to time and resource constraints, but make/model is supposed to be working.

I looked back in my old support emails and saw when you tagged it in 2018, and when I submitted the issue for diagnosis it started to work. I never heard anything about it again. There was an issue a few months ago about tagging not working, but again, it appeared to be fixed. And rather than “The tags are only intended to help the next person”, I think that the vision was a bit more cooperative than that — if a person arriving here sorted discussions by tag, other discussions would have the tags for other people.

Is anybody else having this problem?

When you start a new post it appears that you can use the make and model scroll through menus but i’ve had no luck getting anything to come up. If you use the “optional tags” and type in make and then model it would tag the discussion for a Toyota Pickup for example. But if you look up a post later under Make&Model you get any discussion tagged as a Pickup, Toyota and otherwise.

I can’t find my favorite ride… Matra Simca. I really enjoy the 670 that I have supported in person. Have you ever heard one fly by from 10 feet away? I have. Awesome!
CSA
:evergreen_tree::sunglasses::evergreen_tree:

No. I have not been up close and personal with early 1970s Le Man’s prototype race cars. Wish I had been. My buddy and I did end up in the front row when the excellent film Le Man’s premiered at our local theater. It was awesome! I have been up close and even personal with other series of race cars and always enjoyed it.

I’m not sure exactly how it happened (after all it was the seventies), but friends and I went to a Can Am and Watkins Glen for races. WE took dirt bikes to the Can Am and rode them around the track a day ahead of the race and during the race, with beer tied to the bikes. We camped in the infield.

At Watkins Glen, after watching every kind of spectator vehicle attempt to make it through the mud bog, I was on the infield and stood almost against a guard rail on a long straight as racers, including Jackie Stewart (plaid band on helmet), flew past!

Ah, the good old days! I don’t think they’ll be coming back any time soon.
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree: