'05 chevy siverado 2500 hd duramax 6.6 turbo diesel

hello all. my son in law bought one. he can’t find any otc manuals for maintenance (similar to haynes) any thoughts on where to get an appropriate manual?

Haynes has a '99-'06 GM pickup manual that you can get on their website (and probably on Amazon.com or similar): http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/245

The online manual service I get through my public library covers this model, which I believe means that the online manuals over at www.autozone.com will as well (they’re free but you have to register).

But if your SIL is really serious about tearing into the thing, he should try to find a factory service manual. You might be able to get it from the dealership (though they’re usually super expensive there) or sometimes they come up on eBay.

he’s not trying to reinvent the wheel, just wants diesel specific routine maintenance info. the haynes didn’t have diesel engine info.

i’ll mention aldata and autozone to him i forgot about that availability.

btw, anyone want/need 2001 daewoo nubira shop service manuals? i got a set growing dust that need a new home.

Oh, okay I see that now. But the online manual I looked at does have diesel info. I think the online sources are similar to the Chilton’s manual, so maybe one of those would cover the diesel.