Hit a Curb; Wheel wobbling now?!?!

haha - glad someone got that :slight_smile:

Yup! Our little friend, Ruben, is beginning to look pretty good at this point.

sorry brother, I moved on and fell in love with your motherā€¦ Luckily, since you probably believe Iā€™m into polygamy as well, Iā€™m also now in love with your father too! It is also not required to capitalize pronouns! If that is wrong, I will ask for you to prove that to me! As I have mentioned many times before, I am not perfect and I donā€™t expect perfection from anyone! However, I do expect people to be correct that try and correct me! Therefore, you better be correct in what you state or keep your mouth shut! Thatā€™s all I have to say! This is just too much fun to stay away from!

Itā€™s not hard to read and understand posts and paragraphs if you understand english! Otherwise, I donā€™t know what to tell you! I believe, since you wrote the question in English, you do know how to write and understand English. Therefore, I think youā€™ll be alright! I will say, I donā€™t understand the ā€œformatting optionā€ guide of this site as itā€™s different than many others and never seems to work! But, whatever! Itā€™s all good.

How soon do you want me to pick you up?

actually what i was referring to was the ubiquitous double space at the end of sentences. this forum automatically deletes the double spaces. when people post questions in ONE LOOOONG paragraph it becomes hard to read. honestly; i believe it makes it more (alot more) difficult for people to read and ā€œpick outā€ the pertinent info to diagnose, respond to and comment on regarding car repair.

BUT, if someone does NOT put a period at the end of their sentence it will remove all spaces, and paragraphs too. this bashing about sentences, paragraphs and punctuation is getting WAY off base, and is totally unrelated to the task of trying to help auto repair questions.

now to get to YOUR comments, it really IS your responsibility to drive in a safe manner. in MY opinion it really sounds as if you were not/donā€™t drive in a safe, thoughtful manner. again, it really does not matter what I think. BUT, your description pretty much said everything i have just restated. who judges is irrelevant. this is not about a spiritual conversation. this started out over you wondering how much damage you did to an inanimate object, and looking for thoughts and suggestions about how to troubleshoot it.

no one is judging you either concerning religion, age, sex, or family. no one has even brought that up (that i have seen) in context other than to say he/she. (ok, maybe one person mentioned it jokingly to repay your dad) i donā€™t think the gender really matters. NO detrimental references were made, either way.

BTW

it has been a LONG time since ANYONE has called me a liberal!!!

Let me help ya out Mr Liberal! Sounded like way too much fun to pass up an opportunity like that! Just playinā€™, but Iā€™m glad people have shut up about everything! I feel much better now and truthfully, Iā€™m in this forum to further educate myself about cars and the mechanical aspect of their workings; not more of what I already am considered (by most) to be an encyclopedia about (specs, performance, etcā€¦ The Car and Drive info, as well as Consumer Reports and their collaboration of work). Have fun and be good

Goodness, I thought this was about a Prism that hit a curb!. So anyway, you got a new wheel and an alignment, and now have 4 good tires on the car. Sounds good. The only bad thing left, is that you probably damaged the wheel bearing (or bearings) when you hit the curb, and they probably will get noisy and have to be replaced soon. If your are very lucky, or if God has chosen to bless you in this matter, the bearings might be OK. I hope that God blesses you!