Coolant replacement in a Camry?

My 2006 Toyota Matrix calls for the same thing as the Camry: first coolant change at 10 years or 100k miles.

I plan to drain only the radiator and refill (at 5 years) this spring using one gallon of the Toyota 50/50.

I have the same 2005 Camry (4 cyl). Mine has extended warranty until 100K miles, so I am not going to even mess with it. At 65K the coolant is clean as it could be, I donā€™t see why I should change it right now.
On the transmission, I noticed at ~40K the fluid was darker than I liked it and so far have drained and refilled 2 twice and dropped pan once. Stays clear.
As much as I want to believe the prestone claim, doing a full flush is somewhat difficult, esp for me as a DIY in the garage, since I have to take everything to the re-cylcer. I am not going to take a truck load of coolant with me. So I guess the extra $20 would be worth it.

I agree with you mate, there are lots of coolant available on the market. I have replaced toyota camry coolant two weeks ago and i use porsche coolant. They actually has the same specs.