Do you use your phone while you drive?

As for Head-phones…

Weather it’s legal in your state or not…It’s still just plain stupid…

http://www.autoinsurancequote.com/articles/how-wearing-earphones-while-driving-can-affect-your-auto-insurance.html

http://dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffdl28.htm

Obviously, says me. Since you have no idea of what my driving is like, this is a petty and worthless comment. You think that because you know a guy who drives poorly means I drive poorly? Nice anecdote, but a case it does not make.

Not one…BUT HUNDREDS…IF NOT THOUSANDS I see every year driving erratically while on the cell-phone. And lets not forget the HUNDREDS of studies that have PROVEN cell-phone use and driving don’t mix.

You may not be able to do anything besides driving except focus grimly on the road, but that doesn’t apply to other people.

Trust me…you can’t either…Unless you’re name is Clark Kent.

Sorry…just because YOU say you have the ability…doesn’t mean it is so. I say PROVE IT. There have been HUNDREDS of tests all across the country by insurance companies to AAA to law enforcement agencies…they all come to the same conclusion…driving with a cell-phone is UNSAFE…You even admitted that you know your not as aware as you should be…

A responsible driver is aware of what’s going on no matter what, and has to tune out what can distract them from safe driving. In busy traffic areas

The problem is NOT the every day driving…but the emergency situations…How many emergency situations have you been in while on the phone and driving??? Car swerves in front of you…some idiot is coming up fast behind you…when on a cell you are NOT as aware as you should be.

I couldn’t possibly care less whether you buy anything – you’re welcome to your opinion, but it’s really only applicable to you.

While it is my opinion…you also share the road with me and a few other million people…so it’s my problem too…You sound like the drunks who argue that…“I can handle my liquor. I’ve been driving drunk for years without a problem.” But by your logic…Sounds like the drunks that think they can handle their liquor should be allowed to drink and drive also.