Do you use your phone while you drive?

Use my phone in the car? Absolutely - every day. I use ear buds that help lessen road noise, but still allow me to easily hear a cars horn or siren.

And in many states that’s AGAINST the law. You are NOT allowed to have any kind of head phones for phones or ipods…or ANYTHING.

Being on the phone does lessen the amount of attention you give to the road, but after driving for 27 years, I’m pretty aware of what’s going on around me, and have had zero problems from using my phone.

Says YOU…What would be the answer if we asked people on the road with you. I work with a guy with the same attitude…and I’ve been behind him on the highway going to and from work. And I can tell when ever he’s on the phone…his driving is erratic…slows down…saw him almost hit someone when he changed lanes.

There are lots of drivers on the road driving very poorly and often very dangerously who aren’t on the phone, so let’s not say that phone use in the car is the cause of bad driving.

Of course there are…SO WHAT. You admit that it can be distracting…So why would you drive a 2000lb+ vehicle around knowing that what you’re doing is a danger.

Sorry…NOT buying it.

My cell phone is OFF when I’m driving. When I’m behind the wheel of my truck…I want my full attention doing what I should be doing.