Head lights flickering

Its often amazing how much information comes out of the woodwork after some suggestions are made. Much of the time I just wonder why people hold out and then only clarify later.

You did say “I have checked the wiring and fuses” - but to a lot of people that means they opened the hood and looked at them.

I’m not picking at you (ok, maybe a little) - I’m just wondering about that logic. Why not include all of the above info in your initial post and save others the time of having to go through the simple things? (Its kind of like telling someone your computer won’t boot up but failing to mention that you did already check to make sure its plugged in).

I’m just bringing it up in general - it happens all of the time. Someone says their car is idling roughly and when the first suggestions are things like spark plugs and fuel filters they sometimes come back (with just a hint of attitude about their own competence) with a huge list of things they’ve already done…then you’re just left to wonder why they didn’t say so in the first place.