Head lights flickering

Tester, Thank you for the info…I will have my mechanic take a look at it. He has been stumped so far. As far as the other replies I thank you but after 15 years of being an aircraft avionics technician I have a few doubts…bad battery or charging system or loose connections? Sounds legit until you look at other factors, I have personally cleaned grounds and other electrical connections, I have cleaned and reseated the entire fuse block under the hood and in the trunk, I have tightened connections with no joy. The problem effcts both headlights at the same time, it isn’t vibration related or heat related. Leads me to believe it is a component such as a ballast, a rectifier, or a control unit, not a loose connection or a battery. Even though the battery is a component, it would effect more than my headlights such as starting and other electrical systems, The only lights that are effected are my headlights. I have figured that it has to be a voltage related problem that would make the ECU sense the inproper levels turning the headlights off until it senses the proper levels. I failing rectiufier sounds like such a problem that would cause this condition. The battery may have a small chance but the lack of other problems leads me to thinki otherwise. Thanks