Sailun Atrezzo Tires

I recently purchased a pair of Atrezzo’s for my 2000 Nissan Altima. I first drove through the city to see how they handled, and I had no complaints. Then, I took them out on the interstate to see if there was any noticeable noise, handling issues, etc. and I must say, they seem to be kind of “squirrely” at higher speeds. I’m not sure if it’s just because they haven’t been broken in yet or what, but I noticed that they seem to “float” a bit when changing lanes at high speeds. As far as road-noise goes, I don’t have any complaints just yet, but like I said, I just got them. The reasoning behind purchasing them was the price. The problem was that I too had worn tires (one with a recently discovered belt showing through) so I really didn’t have a choice considering I was working with a budget. I’ll look back to see how yours seem to be holding up. But, I agree with one of the other people who responded here who said it’s in your best interest to take it easy for a while until you get a feel for them. The fastest I drove on them was 70 m.p.h., and after that experience, it’s safe to say I won’t be going any faster than that until I believe that I can trust them.