Sailun Atrezzo Tires

Thank you for the rapid response and the information! I got the tires b/c my two old tires tread was worn, they said one was 5/32 and the other 3/32…I had checked the old tires with the “penny test” before I got the new ones and they still passed the penny test on the inside treads, but not on the outside treads (I know - allignment problem and probably not rotating the tires often enough…but every time I get an alignment it doesn’t really semm to make any difference in the tire wear). Thank you for backround information you found - I couldn’t locate much. I will definitely drive conservatively until I get a much better idea of how they handle. I felt I had to get the old ones replaced b/c I’m traveling from St. Louis to Kansas City today on the interstate and was not comfortable with the old tires…but now I’m not sure I’m any more comfortable with the new tires :slight_smile: Oh, well, I guess I will have to be a guinea pig - there is only one way to find out. Thanks again for the info! I listen to the show when I can on my St.L to KC trip and back. This forum and it’s contributors are a priceless asset for someone like me who knows little about cars and needs a trustworthy resource to turn to! Thanks so much!