What is the best oil filter for truck

I doubt that anyone knows because nobody has access to what is needed, filtration micron rating and flow rating or else a pressure drop rating with a standard oil at a standard temperature at a specified flow rate.

That information MAY be helpful…but I suspect that range is pretty wide. One filter (on paper) may have a far far better rating then another filter…but that doesn’t mean the crappier filter isn’t good.

Give you and example…Our company sells a piece of telecom equipment to the phone companies…We guarantee less then 2-bits of voice data lost for every 1,000,000,000 bits transmitted. But in actuality you’d be hard pressed to see any difference in sound quality if there were 1 million bits lost. Some companies we compete with are in the 1000 bit lost range…and are perfectly fine…A customer will NEVER hear the difference.

I’ve NEVER had a problem with any brand name filter…Never heard of anyone having a problem with any brand-name filter. I’ve used them all…Fram…Purolator…Wix…STP…Never ever had a problem…and have had no problem keeping my vehicles running great well past the 250k mile mark or even the 300k mile mark.