Honda Civic Oil leak

Thanks for response. When valve cover gasket was replaced, I had moved to a new city, mechanic cleaned engine, then up on rack to trace leak, said O-ring and valve cover gasket. When leak continued, 2,000 miles later I took it to to my mechanic of 15 years in former home city two hours away because of trustworthiness (He never steered me wrong in 15 years). He cleaned engine, said with age sometimes you clear up one problem, a leak appears somewhere else, and traced leak to rear main seal. Said did not see any oil around valve gasket. It was better, but still had a much smaller leak. Now leak is getting larger again, appears to be three similar spots about 2 to 3 inches each across for a total of about 10 inch across area center front. Seems to accumulate while car is sitting in garage when not in use. Because in in Florida I change the oil (heat here you know) about every 3500 to 4000 miles, have not needed to add oil in between oil changes. My mileage is now at 89,450. IF the leak is now possibly coming from the head gasket how long would my car have to be in the shop? How much should it cost to replace? I hesitate to ignore the leak on the floor if it could become a more serious repair, but could it? Or is it just the annoyance of my aging vehicle. Car is in great shape otherwise and in this economy sure don’t want to replace it if not necessary, but chasing the leak is adding up. Someone told my son possibly Distributor O-ring, Flywheel drive plate oil seal or V-Tech O-rings (like I know what any of that means). Any additional suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.