Yikes, price of tires went down

Gee everyone should have their own compressor. Even a little one. So many uses. Christmas is coming and some of us are really hard to buy for so put it on your list. I’ve got two already though.

I dunno though, the last time I had to get air in a tire on a trip, I had a screw in it. Something to check if you are losing air that fast.

1 Like

Sure… but you’ll probably have to find a new dentists after.

I don’t think dentists use nitrous oxide anymore. The last time I heard of laughing gas in a dentist’s office was decades ago.

Or 3 weeks ago, for me.

Lucky me! I have no reason to know about pain killers at the dentist, and nor real interest in nitrous oxide as a recreational drug. I hope your dental issues are behind you aft that visit 3 weeks ago, @texases.

Actually, because of electron cloud contraction due to the positive charges in the nucleus, orbital configuration, etc., they aren’t nearly that different. The kinetic diameter of He is 260 pm (picometers), and 346 pm for O2.

;-]

Unless it matches your Green car.

Good catch. A tip of the hat to you.
Still, the size difference is substantial.

Oooooooh, that’s an ugly shade of green for a car.

About those green valve stem caps . . .

Who cares?

Sure, they’re uglier than the black ones, but how many hours do you spend each day, looking at them?

If you’re letting that eat away at you, you need to be distracted by something else, in my opinion

The gray tpms valve stem caps aren’t all that appealing, either, in my opinion, but again, I don’t lose any sleep because of it

Might as well use them, until they get lost or become unusable, then replace them with black valve stem caps, if it makes you feel better

4 Likes

Man, that ad for bikini hair removal keeps popping up here but no way am I gonna click on that one. This stuff just comes out of the blue.