Yes, warming up your cold car can causengine damage

Farmer told me that farmers in Kansas heading to Denver commonly travel at 110+ mph in their King Ranch® SUVs on I-70 out in the eastern plains.

The 2016 RX350 emergencyehicle attained 130 on a vacant section of interstate transporting blood platelets to a 13-year-old in postpartum hemorrhage. (Cruising at 110 when the hospital called asking if I could speed it up.)
Withe accelerator not pressed very far, it seemed thathe RX could have goneven faster but I was approachingentle curves.

Complete BS!

Push that pedal all you want. Its electronically limited to 124mph. You do have brown eyes, don’t you?

2 Likes

My olds had the autobahn package on it that evidently took the speed restriction off so you could cruise faster than 120 or so. That’s what they said anyway but never tried it out which is why I’m still here.

Tell thato the speedometer at which I briefly glanced.
The dash cam recording reads 131.
DiscounTire installed the largestires which will fit: Michelin® Defender 255/55R20

How do I posthis morning’s photof the RX350’s speedometer at 130?
On vacant stretch of Interstate highway, sunny, dry, clean open area so no animals can run out in front of themergencyehicle.
(Amazed that an “old person’s car” can attain that speed.)