Will front brake rotor and pads from a 2007 PT Cruiser fit a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

I’ve heard some parts from PT Cruiser will fit Dodge Grand Caravan.
Will front brake rotor and pads from a 2007 PT Cruiser fit a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan?

go to rockauto.com, dial your PT Cruiser year in year/car/model selctor, then get to the part you want to cross-reference.
once there, click on part code and you will get a cross-reference on other makes/models same part will fit:

Go to any auto parts website and look them up, if the part numbers match, then they will fit. I highly doubt it though since a Grand Caravan is about 1000 lb heavier.

Please tell me you didn’t waste your time signing up here to get this answered. 1 phone call to a parts store, dealer, or even a google search would have taken less time.

1 Like

Then you should be talking to who ever made that statement . Your vague question seems to indicate that you want to put used parts from one vehicle to a different vehicle . That seems like a waste of time. Just get the proper parts , we are talking a necessary thing here ( Brakes ).

3 Likes

The PT Cruiser was based on a modified Neon platform, not the Caravan. Rotors from the Neon are more likely to fit, though of course you should verify this via the method @thegreendrag0n showed you above.