( whys )

the main reason ( why ) break-fluid is changed is the reality the the break-fluid-reserve chamber is allways exposed to the outside atmospheir, the vent hole , at all times. this encludes the humidity-pressure changes. this effect causes the fluid to become contaminated over time, over-heating of the fluid will also cause secondary changes in the condiction of the fluid

Is there a question in your post?

If not, then I have a question:
Are you referring to BRAKE fluid? If so, it really helps to clarify matters if you spell this very common word correctly.

and what does ( whys ) mean?

And why (do) you (write) in (paranthesis) in (this) and (other) posts??

why are you posting these little tidbits of info???

Contamination from the moving parts wearing inside the brake components is washed away by and suspended in the brake fluid.

But,as with the others, I really don’t understand the question in the post. Or what teh post is trying to say.

the break-fluid-reserve chamber is allways exposed to the outside atmospheir, the vent hole , at all times

The only thing over exposed is YOU. Although not perfect, systems are sealed.

You are an idiot.

The system is NOT exposed to outside air “at all times”. If you understood how a brake fluid resevoir worked you would know that.

The rubber seal under the cap seals the resevoir from air. The seal allows the fluid to move into the brake system and flow back into the resevoir. If you have ever removed a resevoir cap when the fluid was very low you would see the rubber cups that pop out to compensate for pressure changes.

What is the purpose of this idiodic post?

I find it interesting that you posted about a new type of gasoline engine you want to prototype under the heading: “to the thinkers , or original-thinkers”

You also posted a number of unrelated statements / questions.

Makes me wonder???

Some of your ideas have merit; but, in different ways. The brake parts (rotor, pads, calipers) reach hundreds of degrees (C or F) during braking. Have you ever see the view from the wheel well mounted camera during a car (or, truck) race? The brake parts glow red, even straw yellow, during each braking, from the heat generated. The brake fluid inside the caliper, and the brake flud a few inches up the brake hose, are subjected to this hundreds of degrees heat. It changes in appearance, and, we assume, in chemical composition.
When brakes are bled, this part of the brake fluid comes out first. Its appearance is much different than the rest from the brake hose. I’m sure that the car makers, and brake makers, have had laboratories do analysis of this fluid. THEY would know of the amount, and type, of chemical breakdown, and the water inclusion.
FYI: One “takes a break”. “The brakes stop the car (hopefully)”.