White Knight

I know some people are disinclined to be a “believer” and find difficulty with this story. Well fortunately there’s another camp of crazies who might enjoy an alternative explanation, the “conspiracy theorists”.

It is little secret that Utah is the site of a of a great deal military experiments. The mormons get their privacy and the government gets their privacy and everyone is happy.

Perhaps the Camry was a victim of an electromagnetic pulse that disabled the ignition switch and every other electronic element in the car. Significantly fewer victims than when they ignited a nuclear bomb in the atmosphere over the northeast US and Canada, causing the great blackout in 2003.

An hour later, here comes government agent, Mr. Smith (Mr. Joseph Smith), in his white unmarked Ford Explorer. “Move along people, nothing to see here. Nothing ever happened here.” And off they went.

Far more plausible than the mysterious automotive prophet. (Yeah, right)

“Significantly fewer victims than when they ignited a nuclear bomb in the atmosphere over the northeast US and Canada, causing the great blackout in 2003.”

Hmmmm…Somehow nobody ever photographed or videotaped this detonation, the media never managed to find out about this atmospheric nuclear explosion, and none of the people in the area of the blast ever reported it. Even the resulting radiation contamination escaped everyone’s attention.

This must be one more of those massive conspiracies, I guess!

;-))

Most Utahns know all about the Three Nephites. Not being of the local culture, what I know mostly comes from Google. Evidently these three helpful immortals have been depicted in a couple Mormon movies wearing white mechanics’ overalls. My vote for most likely explanations is for one of the 3 N’s.