Where do I rotate tires on 2008 4WD Expedition and 2009 Camry Hybrid?

You could go to the dealer, wander around to the garage where the mechanics actually are, and talk to one of them. They’ll know much more about your car than the guy who answers the phone. Just try to catch one when he’s out having a smoke break or something, and BS’ing with a buddy. When they’re working, unless it’s your car, he’s earning his money, and taking him from his work costs him time. The service manager is also smarter then the service writers, and you could ask for him/her.

I do that, but only when they’re got my vehicle in there for something else (I get lazy once in a while). If they’re working on my car, I’m happy to watch, BS with them, and ask an occasional question (and learn in the process). I’m also careful to keep out of their way. It’s still their time, not mine.

Chase

One thing to assist with rotation, is to just do it whenever the oil changes are due, too. Makes it simpler. If the rotation is called for every 7K miles, and you’re doing it every 5K, there will be no harm done, and it may even promote more even tire wear.

Chase

She calls me with any problems. And then I do what is necessary. (Like removing the entire back bumper partiallying on the road after someone rear-ended her.)
Butire rotation can wait until she finds the owner’s manual.
I’ll find a better place for it in the car.

Tire rotation with oil change is a good idea, but it is more complicated for me because I only have a small floor jack.