What should I do about stripped threads in head

While I can definitely do the accent @old_mopar_guy … I cannot however pull off the look. Both of my grandparents arrived straight from Italy in the 20’s… My parents were born here in the states…as was I. I am supposedly 100% Italiano…whatever that means. I’m sure I could have other things mixed in (history of Italy being a clue)…

I’m vertically challenged at 5 1/2 feet and brother I look Italian…very Italian… When I was in Italy in 07’ (Rome, Florence, Tuscany) the locals would often approach me when standing in a crowd to rattle off rapid fire Italian at me… seemingly to confide in me about some state of affairs…point being…even the locals saw the Italiano and I must say it looked like every other inhabitant over there could be one of my near relatives… LOL… Good Times…

Stubido Americano

Caution is needed here, make sure you have the right tools for the right job. I watch one boat owner miss up big time drilling holes not straight, reborning larger hold off center where hole on head where not aligned with re-bored hole in the block. Working in a tight spot pour lighting with the wrong equipment. Heli coils work great if the holes are aliened, when not what to do then?