Wal-Mart's "self tightening" tire chains really work?

The interstates in South Dakota went from 75 to 80 now a while back. Didn’t seem to create a problem but I normally wouldn’t drive that fast anyway out of respect for the car. The two lane roads are still 65 like they were back in the 60’s before Nixon. Minnesota is still back in the dark ages of 55 on the two lane roads day and night. Remember the old speed limit signs with a 65 day and 55 night where the one speed would be blacked out when the head lights hit it? Made more sense. Seems to me Iowa is still 65 on the interstates but Wisconsin just went to 70. In town in Wisconsin though its a silly 25. The bicycle lobby in Minnesota is going to try and get the town speed limits lowered from 30 to 25 this year. I think something like 5% of the population is in favor of it but that never stopped anyone.

@Bing MN is playing with upping the speed limit on some 2 lanes to 60!

Would be nice if lane 1 could be faster than lanes 2 and 3.
I-70 grades up to the Eisenhower/Johnson Tunnels could be much faster than posted 60 mph.

I-70 is 6 lanes now? It has been 12 years since I have been through there.

Two lane undivided highways in Nevada have a speed limit as high as 70 MPH.

Most of I-70 remains 2 lanes. The EB approach widens to three, probably to have lane 3 be the slow truck lane, lane two for faster trucks to pass, and lane one for vehicles at the 60 mph speed limit.
It could easily be 70 because the curves are gentle with good visibility.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.6766816,-105.9428991,19z/data=!3m1!1e3

They just widened the twin tunnels east of Idaho Springs to three lanes and made EB lane 1 into an Express Toll lane. Its co$t varies with traffic density. Have seen prices of $3 and $7 but can attain $30.
Recently used some of it for an emergentransport but no charge.