TSA's -- to speak or hold my peace?

FDLOL Oh dear…that’s funny.

I took no offense from MGM’s correction of my terminology error nor do I assume it was meant as any type of put down. I took it the way you suggest and DO appreciate having my error pointed out for future reference.

Well, thank you for that thought and I’ll keep it in mind.

I’m not about to fail to pursue full remediation of a warranty problem. On the other hand, despite the inconvenience and frustration for me, I do realize it can be so for the service department also. So I try to be courteous, patient, cooperative but willing to firmly pursue things if necessary.

Puts me in mind of the old joke about the proper conjugation of the verb “to resist.”
I am firm.
You are stubborn.
He is pig-headed.

(We now return this board to its regularly scheduled programming…)

Marnet

Without knowing the contents of the actual document referenced, it’s possible that the “excessive time to diagnose code” could mean the stored code indicated that some part of the system did not respond within a specific time, which would set an error condition. In other words, that might not have anything to do with how long the mechanic worked on it.

Thank you.

What’s really weird is how the problem WAS fixed but came back after about six hours. So, it goes back in for a second try to KEEP it fixed day after tomorrow. Ah the joys of more and more complicated cars.

At least the diagnosis was more specific than one my brother got years ago when the entire wiring harness on his Mercury Grand Marquis toasted. The mechanic’s diagnosis was that the car was “sick, reeeeaaallll sick.” LOL

Marnet